On behalf of the staff and schools we welcome you and your children to Treetops.
We are pleased to be offering the provision of before and after school care from 7.30am until the start of school and after school until 6.00pm, term time only. *
The provision we offer shares both Coppice and Langley’s ethos of supporting children to achieve their maximum potential and become independent, confident and life-long learners. We promote this in a variety of ways through the activities that we offer:
- Club councillors – the children have the opportunity to volunteer to become councillors for the club which involves them making decisions and speaking on behalf of their peers. We will hold termly meetings where we discuss what we like about the club and anything that we can improve upon.
- Holiday celebrations – over the term, we will celebrate a wide range of special events including any holidays or events that our children celebrate at home.
- Inclusive environment – we think it is important for all children to feel valued and heard and we therefore offer a fully inclusive environment and offer a host of accessible toys, resources and activities.
- Suggestion box – The children made a suggestion box in their art club and this is now accessible every day. Children are able to write down any suggestions they have for the club and then this will be reviewed regularly and discussed with the councillors.
- Free choice activities – We provide a variety of inclusive and accessible activities that are all free choice to the children ranging from construction activities to arts and crafts to a range of sensory toys.
- Beautiful outdoor area – We are lucky to be surrounded by a beautiful woodland area that we are able to access and will be utilising whether it’s exploring the forest, or looking for minibeasts, there is something that all children can experience. We also have a large playground area to make the most of.
We understand the importance of a child’s voice and we encourage the children to take responsibility for their club and to know that their opinion matters.
To find out more information on the sessions we offer and how to register please see the Parents Information Booklet and Registration form links below.
Alternatively please email Treetops@coppice.bham.sch.uk or call 0121 516 9262 between 9am to 3pm term time only. There is an answer machine facility available and we aim to reply by the end of the next working day.
Look forward to welcoming you in person.
The Treetops Team
*There remains holiday provision on the site provided by JC Academy and they have agreed to give Coppice and Langley parents advance notice to book*