The school colours are gold, forest green and grey and designed to be attractive and comfortable. Parents must mark all items of clothing and personal property with the child's name.
Trainers should not be worn to school. Hair bands should be plain.
The PTA sell PE t-shirts and specific crested items, such as sweatshirts, fleeces, cardigans, etc, on the 10th of the month or the nearest following date. See our Diary Dates page for sale dates this term. For new Reception parents uniform will be available at the induction evening and each of the 'Stay and Play' afternoons.
Orders for name labels will be placed periodically. Please pick up a form from the office if you are interested or email firstname.lastname@example.org - £2 from every order goes towards the PTA funds.
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Gold, white or grey polo shirt or shirt
- Forest green sweatshirt, pullover, cardigan or fleece (optional)
- Grey or white socks
- Black shoes
- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers
- Gold, white or grey polo shirt or blouse
- School tie (optional)
- Green, white or grey tights
- Summer dresses in a green check or stripe may be worn in warm weather
- School purse with crest (optional)
PE Kit - Key Stage 1
- T-shirt in house colour
- Forest green PE skirt or shorts
- Black pull on pumps
- PE kit bag
PE Kit - Key Stage 2
Same as Key Stage 1 with additional items:
- Tracksuit bottoms (optional)
- Pumps for indoor use
- Trainers for outdoor use
- Warm top or tracksuit
Jewellery: We would prefer children to wear no other jewellery than a watch. However they may wear stud earrings, but will be required to remove these during PE and games lessons.