Click Below for Our Latest Ofsted Report.
Coppice Ofsted 2019(PDF)
In March 2014, the feedback report from the Basic Skills Quality Mark Programme visit said about our school:
- The school is flourishing in a new building which also accommodates a Special School.
- The assessment cycle is robust.
- Continuing Professional Development is well planned to meet both individual and whole school needs.
- Maths is a strength throughout the school.
- The school offers an exciting range of opportunities for pupils through after school clubs, trips and visitors.
- Parents are fully informed of their children's progress and ways of supporting them.
You can read the full report below:
We are delighted to announce that, as part of the Learning Trust for Excellence, we have been awarded a Leading Aspect Award in recognition of the impact of the wide range of collaborative work taking place. The Leading Aspect Award is a national award that identifies and celebrates leading practice in education.
The award recognises the quality and commitment of all involved in the Learning Trust for Excellence It acknowledges the significant contribution the collaboration is having on improving teaching and learning in our schools. A range of people including teachers, parents, governors, pupils and Head teachers were interviewed as part of the verification process required in order to achieve the award.
Thank you to everybody who has been a part of this. We are so proud that the work we have done with the other schools and partners has had such a positive impact on us all, and most importantly our children.